Service Advisor - Planet 59 in Humble
Planet Ford 59 in Humble -
Job Purpose: Primary responsibility to make sure customers receive consistent, timely, and accurate service, while meeting or exceeding goals/objectives.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and rapport building techniques with customers.
- Provides management pertinent customer information.
- Greet customers when they arrive and receive the vehicle information.
- Clearly explain any repair order information to the customer and readily take in the requests of the customer for specific services desired.
- Estimating both time for repair and cost. Confirm with customer.
- Maintaining high standards with customers to attain the highest customer satisfaction at all times. Prompt handling of customer complaints.
- Ensure maintenance of all files required to meet and/or exceed government and factory requirements.
- Customer Focus.
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles a plus.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective people skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and service procedures.
- Meet Production Goals.
- Good time management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Service Advisor experience a must.
- Superior customer interaction skills.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.