Quick Lane Lube Tech - Humble Location
Quick Lane Lube Tech --- Another New Quick Lane Is Coming Soon. Get On Board Now!
Job Purpose: To inspect, maintain, and perform basic care maintenance like tire rotations, oil changes, flushes, and executing minor vehicle repairs.
- Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
- Using power tools like pneumatic wrenches in order to remove bolts easily and quickly.
- Using machine tools, such as grinding machines and lathes to rebuild brakes.
- Using common hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers, to work on small-scale parts.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.