Lot Porter - Planet Ford 59 in Humble
Last Day to Apply: May 31, 2019
Our Business is BOOMING! Join our team and start a career, not a job!
Planet Ford 59 in Humble - Lot Porter
Job Purpose: Primarily responsibile to maintain vehicle inventory. Ensure vehicle lot presentation is optimum at all times for customers to receive consistent, timely and accurate service from their sales representative.
- Maintain vehicle inventory, presentation, and proper placement of product as they arrive.
- Maintain Key Trac machine and keys in system.
- Maintaining high standards through the handling of vehicles.
- Keeping vehicles clean and ready for presentation at all times.
- Provides management pertinent inventory information.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm.
- Greet customers when present.
- Lot experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of automobiles helpful.
- Effective people skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction (CSI).
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please click on the link below to start the interview process!