Business Development Representative - Planet Ford 59 Humble
Business Development Representative (BDR) – Automotive
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for experienced Business Development Representative (BDR)! If you are a natural communicator, our dealership needs you. A Business Development Representative (BDR) works in the communication hub of the dealership. A BDR drives traffic to the Showroom by answereing inbound phone inquiries and showroom floor requests. BDR's schedule appointments to introduce Customers to our Sales Department.
When you join our dealership family, you’ll be asked to manage, supervise and execute BDC customer communications (email and telephone) in a manner that aligns with our dealership’s highest standards. You’ll also oversee a team of dedicated BDC coordinators and train them in the art and science of customer communication. We only hire the best. If that’s you, then let’s get the conversation started today!
- Manages incoming sales call (phone) inquiries by scheduling appointment, confirming pending appointments, and following-up on missed appointments
- Utilize provided scripts and learned skills to follow-up with leads
- Work as a Team with BDR's and Sales/Internet Teams to accomplish common goals
- Accurately document notes in our internal customer management system
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Interface with other department associates
- Participate in dealership meetings
- The ability to manage high call volumes, follow-up calls, call lists, and internet leads simultaneously
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Familiarity with dealership CRM systems
- Helpfull attitude and friendly demeanor
- Bilinqual a plus
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Dealership BDC experience
- Must have valid driver license
Compensation is based on experience.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
About Our Dealership
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group.
The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth, we are looking for individuals to fulfill positions.