Sales Consultant - Park Cities Ford Lincoln
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2017
WE TRAIN!! NOW HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Paid Training, Performance Based Pay Plan, Volume Based Bonuses
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
About Our Dealership
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill positions.