Park Cities Ford-Lincoln is celebrating our 25th anniversary as the #1 Ford/Lincoln dealer in Dallas, Texas!
PAID TRAINING! Performance Based Pay! Volume Bonuses! Leads Provided! Cutting Edge Technology!
We are looking for a few energetic individuals to join our team who are willing to learn about all the new technology advancements in the Ford/Lincoln automobile lines. This is an opportunity to combine your sales skills, excellent customer service and technology expertise into profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Candidates must be able to communicate features and benefits in a clear and concise manner to customers
- Excellent verbal and written skills are key as communicating via phone, email, text, and face-to-face are a daily discipline
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- 401K with employer contribution
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee preferred pricing on vehicles and services
Educational and Long Term Career Assistance:
- New hire orientation
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Established career paths to achieve
- Park Cities Ford Lincoln offers extensive training in automotive technology and effective selling
We are an EOE employer with smoke-free/drug-free workplace.
Join a team with staying power and help us celebrate our 25-year anniversary!
If this sounds like a fit, please complete our online application. Positions are limited.