Warranty Administrator - Experienced
Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2017
Experienced Warranty Administrator
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative & Warranty support to the dealership's Service Department operations.
- Processing and issuing various invoices, purchase orders and warranty claims
- Enter Technician time and update work order jobs daily.
- Ensure that the daily costing for all customers and internal departments is carried out.
- Answer telephone and take booking from client.
- Administer all dispatch-related paperwork.
- 2-5 years of automotive warranty administration experience.
- Proficient with ADP or Reynolds DMS systems.
- Previous warranty experience a must. Ford warranty experience is an asset.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills/work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
About Our Dealership
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth, we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.