Service Valet- Park Cities Ford Lincoln
Service Valet - Park Cities Ford Lincoln
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a Service Valet. The Service Valet will park and retrieve service clients' cars in a friendly and professional manner.
• Greets clients/ Escorts client to appropriate member
• Parks cars in designated areas
• Retrieves cars for clients
• Finds and installs license plates
• Replaces vehicle bulbs
• Notifies Assistant Service Manager or Estimator if client is waiting
• Keeps service drive free of vehicles
• Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
• Help clients transfer luggage or packages between cars
• Assists techs in moving inoperable vehicles
• Alerts Manager to any damage to clients’ vehicles
• Assists with housekeeping on the service drive keeping it clean and clear of debris
• Attends department meetings
Operator's Driver's License (must be insurable).
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Acquisition Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Our group is Texas based and growing every day. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training