Customer Service Automotive Delivery Coordinator - Randall Reed's Prestige Ford
Last Day to Apply: June 30, 2018
Delivery Coordinator - Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford
Email SSharapata@wcao.net or click Apply
- No automotive experience necessary
- Looking for energetic, outgoing and ambitious professionals eager to learn and develop a career with Prestige Ford
- We will provide training by upper level management at the dealership on all delivery processes and procedures
- 5 Day Work Week
- Schedule alternating 10am - 7pm and 12pm - 9pm, Monday - Saturdays with one full day off during the week, Closed Sundays.
- Bilingual a plus not necessary
Position Mission Statement: To guide retail sales clients through the proven delivery process. To ensure a superior sale, customer service surveys and follow up for each retail client.
Daily Tasks Include:
- Ability to train and utilize the Customer Management System to contact customers.
- Follow proven delivery processes.
- Ensure a superior client experience.
- Follow up with all sold clients on customer service survey
- Contact clients when license plates and registration is ready for pickup.
- Handle Borrowed Vehicle Agreements for Clients.
Benefits: We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed's World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- On the job training
- Manufacturer's certification processes
- Established career paths to achieve long term success
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group:
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships in Houston and Dallas locations. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.