Service Advisor - Planet Ford - Humble
Service Advisor – Planet Ford Humble
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and rapport building techniques with customers.
- Provides management pertinent customer information.
- Greet customers when they arrive and receive the vehicle information.
- Clearly explain any repair order information to the customer and readily take in the requests of the customer for specific services desired.
- Estimating both time for repair and cost. Confirm with customer.
- Maintaining high standards with customers to attain the highest customer satisfaction at all times. Prompt handling of customer complaints.
- Ensure maintenance of all files required to meet and/or exceed government and factory requirements.
- Customer Focus.
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles a plus.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective people skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and service procedures.
- Meet Production Goals.
- Good time management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Service Advisor experience a must.
- Superior customer interaction skills.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Please click on the link below to start the interview process!