Service Porter - Planet Ford - Humble
Planet Ford 59 in Humble - Service Porter
The Service Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relate to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Service Advisors, Service Managers, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers, just to name a few.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm.
- Provides management pertinent customer information.
- Greet customers when they arrive.
- Maintaining high standards through the handling of customer vehicles.
- Keeping customer vehicles clean at all times
- Customer Focus.
- Good knowledge of automobiles a plus.
- Effective people skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction (CSI).
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.