Quick Lane Service Advisor - Humble
PLANET FORD - QUICK LANE – HUMBLE
Seeking Customer Service Retention and Sales Advisors for our Service Department and 2 High Volume for Quick Lane Service Locations in Humble and Porter, Texas!
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? WE WANT YOU!
As a Quick Lane Customer Service Retention and Sales Advisor, it’s more than just a job, it’s a career! You will have the opportunity to join an incredible award-winning organization. We are looking for strong, energetic, motivated, self-starters who are people-focused to help us redefine the car-servicing experience with earning potential up to $80,000 annually. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
The Customer Service Retention and Sales Advisor is the face of our business for our customers and the main point of contact between them and our service technicians. It is their responsibility to serve the customer in a professional manner, addressing their automotive service and maintenance requirements as well as present and sell needed products. It is expected that this person will build rapport with customers, promoting customer satisfaction and long-lasting customer retention.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively, and ensure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate information. Possess a strong ability to sell and able to remain calm and handle stressful situations. Excellent interpersonal skills which demonstrate a customer service-oriented attitude. Must be able to work with and assist all types of personalities and constituencies.
- Greet customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers, clearly translating their needs.
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods.
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates.
- Timely and consistent follow up on each repair, keeping customers informed of progress.
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete.
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up.
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers.
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints.
- Keep Service Manager informed of ALL problems, including potential problems.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance to the Quick Lane standards.
- Must be able to manage in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits program!
- Aggressive pay with earning potential up to $80,000 annually
- 5 Day Work Week
- 401k plans with company matching program for most full-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Paid training and educational career path tool to assist in career development and growth
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Planet Ford and Quick Lane Tire and Auto? We offer the advantages that only an award winning, volume selling automotive organization can. We are part of one of the largest Texas’ independent, Top 100 automotive groups in the United States. World Class Automotive operates numerous dealerships and Quick Lane facilities across Texas - which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make us an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.planetford59.com
APPLY TODAY: LINK
Click in this link below to start the interview process!