Service Cashier – Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Our group is Texas based and growing every day. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Position: Customer Service Cashier
Job Purpose: Process Clients paperwork from service work and ensure complete satisfaction of the Clients service visit.
- Process service paperwork
- Process payment of services rendered
- Explain basic work completed on Clients vehicles
- Recognize possible Client concerns and alert Management
- Answer incoming service phone calls
- Schedule service appointments
- Follow up with service Clients to ensure satisfaction
- Customer focused friendly attitude
- Ability to recognize and satisfy customer concerns
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to process cash and credit card transactions
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
Disability & Life Insurance
Flexible work schedule