Automotive Sales Consultant - Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Currently seeking an energetic Automotive Sales Consultant to fill a vacancy in McKinney, TX. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and demonstrate a history of excellent customer satisfaction and ability to sell volume.
Click on the link to apply or email a copy of your resume to Sheena Sharapata at SSharapata@WCAO.net or call 214.477.7245
Position Mission Statement:
To guide retail sales clients through the proven sales process. To ensure a superior sale, aftermarket, finance and follow up for each retail client.
Responsibilities of the Automotive Sales Consultant
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals with the guidance and assistance of the sales manager(s).
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles, including going on test drives.
- Sell and deliver vehicles to customer and ensure that the customer understands the product features of the vehicle, warranty and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Maintain customer information in a contact management system.
Requirements of the Automotive Sales Consultant
- Previous sales experience required.
- Auto sales experience preferred.
- Solid references
- Demonstrate a history of excellent customer satisfaction and ability to sell volume
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Commission based
- Customer Satisfaction bonuses
- Unit Volume bonuses
- Paid training
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve long term success
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships in Houston, Dallas and Oklahoma City locations. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.