Randall Reed Planet Ford Humble
Job Title: BDC Manager
Manage BDC, including daily phone calls, appointments. Oversee CRM and sales people daily appointments included, but not limited to, daily, weekly and monthly work plans.
Job Mission Statement:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: See Detailed Job Description
- Forecast goals and objectives for the new vehicle department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Attend managers' meetings as requested. Be involved with decisions that affect your department, your opinion is valued and will not be taken lightly.
- Assist the General Sales Manager in lot display and merchandising strategies.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all Internet Sales Employees, with extra emphasis on your assigned team to assure performance guidelines.
- Recommend incentive programs you feel will motivate your salespeople.
- Oversee the efforts of new-vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Communicate with new and used vehicle salespeople to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Guide all salespeople in setting their objective on a short-and long-range basis.
- Review all new-vehicle salespeople's' performance as shown on the dashboard report
- Recommend for dismissal any salesperson failing to meet company standards.
- Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings as directed by the G.S.M.
- Work with salespeople on programs that will increase the new-vehicle gross, lease penetration and F&I penetration.
- Assist in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
- Assure we maintain high C.S.I.
- Keep Planet Ford website current
- Seek out and propose new web lead generators
High School diploma or greater
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
Supervisory experience preferred.
Valid in-state driver's license
Professional personal appearance
Excellent communication skills
The Internet Director works both indoors and out, moving about dealership facility and lot to communicate with salespeople and customers. He works closely with the new and used vehicle department and the F&I department to transport paperwork and to discuss sales. Weekend, evening, and holiday hours will be required.
- 10k Life Insurance policy paid by Planet Ford
- 401K with matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, etc.