Service Tech - Park Cities Ford Lincoln
Service Advisor - Park Cities Ford Lincoln
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
About Our Dealership
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill positions.