Customer Service Representative for BDC
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide Customer Service with opportunities for growth in the Automotive Industry?
Our dealership has a great opportunity with great pay and excellent benefits for the position of Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate is professional in appearance and has a naturally positive and friendly attitude. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and for communicating with our Service customers whose vehicles may be in for service or maintenance.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to make a commitment to our dealership family and our loyal customers for the long term!
Job duties include:
- Files and maintains order with all customer repair orders.
- Works closely with our Service Advisors, Cashiers, and Service Managers to ensure each customer transaction is personalized and positive.
- Ensures customers balances are paid in full. Handles cash/credit and check transactions.
- Handles inbound/outbound phone calls with all Service Customers.Taking messages and deliver to appropriate employee as needed.
- Interacts with customers at dealership.
- Job focus to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Resolve any customer concerns utilizing the tools available.
- Computer tasks and various dealership tasks daily.
- Applicants must be comfortable talking with all levels of customers. Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Requires ability to walk without assistance between departments and customer waiting areas, requires ability to sit at a desk and perform computer and phone tasks, lifting no more than 5-10 pounds.
- Other administration work as needed.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or GED; associate's or bachelor's degree, preferred
- Superior Client interaction skills, ability to provide high levels of customer service in all areas the service business.
- Knowledge of Automotive industry required, prior Automotive experience preferred.
- Reynold and Reynolds experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, and basic general mathematical skills required.
- Must have basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, and internet proficiency. Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must.
- Ability to maintain proper dress code and professional appearance in accordance with dealership policies.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced enviornement. High level of organization is required.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Hourly compensation plan based on pertinent experience.
From competitive salaries and excellent benefits, to opportunities for advancement...we have you covered. Our promote-from-within philosophy paves the way for a growing career path and rewards success in every role along the way. Plus, our salaries and benefits are among the best in the business!
- Medical Vision and Dental Insurance available for full time employees.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Job Training Programs
- Personal Time off
- Ambassador Program - Friends and Family pricing
- Referral bonuses