Lincoln Brand Specialist & Internet Professional
Lincoln Brand Specialist & Internet Professional - L
Planet Linccoln - Serving the entire Houston area and located in Spring, Texas
We are a progressive, luxury centric, growing dealership focused on a premium customer experience. At Planet Lincoln we offer a work environment that is drastically different than most and is fostered by great leadership, teamwork, and professionalism at all levels.
As a Planet Lincoln Brand Specialist and Internet Professional, you are the face of the dealership, responsbile for professionally and accurately presenting Lincoln products as well as being the single point of contact to deliver an effortless sales experience to the client. As the Brand Specialist you will work closely with the customer acting as their liason with management to structure every transaction including sale price, trade value, factory incentives, lease and retail finance terms, and articulate ancillary aftermarket products and extended warranty options.
- Demonstrate brand and product knowledge.
- Complete all required certifications of the Lincoln brand within first 60 days of probation period.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge of CRM and consumer follow-up programs.
- Promote the dealership and brand in a positive manner on various social media platforms.
- Possess strong presentation and follow up skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve set sales targets.
- Ability to deliver a remote presentation and sold delivery at client location using the effortless sales and NVO (new vehicle delivery) process activating the Lincoln Way mobile app.
- Attend and represent the dealership at various social and promotional fundraising events.
- Cultiveate buyers by maintaining rapport with previous client, suggesting trade-ins, responding to inquiries, networking, and generating a potential client base for sale of vehicles.
- Qualify buyers by understanding their requirements and interests then matching those requirements and interests to various models, building rapport and a positive relationship.
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features as well as performing test drives.
- Complete the sale by overcoming objections, asking for sale, negotiating price with client as the liason with the Sales Manager, completing all neccessary paperwork, financing and delivery of the automobile.
- Proficient in offering and explaining other products such as warranties, maintenance contracts and gap programs.
- Diligent in the presentation of paperwork and able to answer questions.
- Provide necessary after sales support and follow-up processes.
- Maintaining or surpassing the CSI standards.
- Achieve or surpass set sales targets.
- Keep track of all marketing products and prices, on-going training with Sales Management and corporate training requirements to meet all certifications.
- Field retail internet sales leads, following leads through a proven sales process, facilitate product sales and ensure a superior sales and service experience.
- Follow-up with all sold and un-sold clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two – three years of experience in automobile sales management preferred. Luxury experience a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with the public, and communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet, and in person.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug testing, credit report and valid driver license.
- Professional, fun, and friendly work environment with supportive management.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- Vacation, holiday and sick leave.
- Company paid continuing education and training.
Planet Lincoln hires, trains, promotes and compensates employees on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.