Sales Consultant - Planet Ford - Spring
Job Purpose: sells/leases automobiles by understanding and demonstrating vehicle characteristics, capabilities, and features; building rapport, developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales, and customer satisfaction standards (csi).
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; responding to inquiries, networking and generating a potential customer base for sale of vehicles.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives,
- Completes sale by overcoming objections; asking for sale; negotiating price with Customer by way of Sales Manager; completing sales or services, financing; delivers automobile.
- Proficient in offering/explaining warranty, maintenance, and gap programs.
- Diligent in presentation of paperwork and able to answer questions.
- Providing necessary after sales support and follow-up processes.
- Maintaining or beating the CSI standards.
- Meeting set sales targets.
- Keeping track of all the market products and prices, on-going training with the Store Sales Management and Corporate Training requirements to meet Certifications.
- Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing abilities
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set sales targets
- Should have technical knowhow of all the functionality of the vehicles
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience of 2 – 3 years in the field of automobile sales management is an added advantage
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws