Sales Floor Manager - Planet Ford 59 - Humble TX
Sales Floor Manager
Our Business is BOOMING! Join our team and start a career, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships in Houston, Dallas and Oklahoma City locations. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill the following position: Sales Floor Manager, Planet Ford 59, Humble TX
Job Purpose: Facilitating the sales process through their staff, responsible for unit sales and profit margins, meeting or exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and rapport building techniques with subordinates to drive customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for staff scheduling, payroll, and inventory control.
- Weekly, on-going training of staff in rapport building techniques, steps to the sales processes, CRM processes, follow-ups on unsold, sold, and service guests, phone skill training and instruction, enhancing subordinates sales skills.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; continuously building rapport.
- Closes sales by negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job.
- Recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- 2 years Ford Sales Experience
- Finance experience a plus
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience a plus
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs.
- Selling staff development and training.
- Financial Skills.
- Documentation Skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Exceptional Telephone Skills.
- Listening &Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focus.
- Good time management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve long term success
Click on the link to view open positions and start your new career!
Position: Sales Manager