Lincoln / Ford Certified Service Advisor
Lincoln/Ford Certified Service Advisors
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Our group is Texas based and growing every day. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill the following positions Lincoln/Ford Certified Service Advisors
We are the Largest Lincoln Dealership in the United States. We have a Brand New, State of the Art facility for you to work from. Positions are filling fast. Apply now.
Job Purpose: Primary responsibility to make sure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate service work completed for their vehicles
- Greet customers when they arrive and receive the vehicle information.
- Clearly explain any repair order information to the customer and readily take in the requests of the customer for specific services desired
- Confirm the service repairs by test driving the vehicle and referring specific technicians to the customer.
- Estimating both time for repair and cost, while doing this they should also consider the schedule of the customer
- Maintaining high standards through the handling of customer complaints
- Ensure maintenance of all files required to meet and/or exceed government and factory requirements
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective people skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Leadership quality
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Automotive technology certificate a plus
- Superior customer interaction skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve long term success
Click on the link to view open positions and start your new career!