Automotive Detailer Full Time
Our business is BOOMING! Join our team to start your CAREER, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Acquisition Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Our group is Texas based and growing every day. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill the following positions at Planet Lincoln Love Field, Dallas TX.
Full Time Auto Detailer
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devises
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must have valid Texas Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must complete background check and drug screen
- Flexible work schedule
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience preffered but will train the right candidate
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
Established career paths to achieve
Click on the link to view open positions and start your new career!