Randall Reed's Prestige Ford Garland - Automotive New Car Manager
Last Day to Apply: May 31, 2020
Randall Reed's Prestige Ford Garland - New Car Manager
Complete Application or email a resume to SSharapata@WCAO.net
3 Year Consecutive Triple Crown Winner and 8 Year Consecutive President's Award Winner
Job Purpose: Facilitating the sales process through their staff, responsible for unit sales and profit margins, meeting or exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and rapport building techniques with subordinates to customer drive.
- Responsible for staff scheduling, payroll, and inventory control.
- Weekly, on-going training of staff in rapport building techniques, steps to the sales processes, CRM processes, follow-ups on unsold, sold, and service guests, phone skill training and instruction, enhancing subordinates sales skills.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; continuously building rapport.
- Closes sales by negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job.
- Recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs.
- Selling staff development and training.
- Financial Skills.
- Documentation Skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Exceptional Telephone Skills.
- Listening &Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focus.
- Good time management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- History of previous technician experience.
- Superior customer interaction skills.
- Excellent negotiation abilities.
- Assertive personality and strong drive for success.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training.