WCAG Corporate Recruiter
Our Business is BOOMING! Join our team and start a career, not a job!
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships in Houston, Dallas and Oklahoma City locations. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for an individual to fulfill the following corporate position: Corporate Recruiter, Dallas TX.
Job Purpose: To cultivate, screen and aid in the hiring and onboarding of viable candidates to fulfill the needs of our retail dealership outlets.
- To cultivate an active pool of viable, high quality candidates to fulfill the needs of our dealerships. All aspects of positions will be needed from sales, service, technicians, parts, administrative and support staff positions.
- Develop and implement marketing activities to recruit high quality candidates with an emphasis on recruiting from “Generation Y” candidates.
- Place advertisements for dealership recruiting positions and ensure proper billing allocations in a timely manner.
- Work with dealership General Managers, Human Resource Managers and Departmental Heads to ensure proper interview, screening and onboarding activities.
- Schedule training with new hires to ensure long term success of new hires
- Follow the careers of new hires to promote longevity throughout our organization.
- Work within our online application system to monitor application status and proper follow up with candidates and dealership managers
- Ability to cultivate quality candidates
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective people skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Leadership quality
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of the retail automotive industry is a plus
- Knowledge of recruiting & interview skills
- Strong background in business & marketing
- Superior customer interaction skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license6
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve long term success
Intrigued? Apply now & start your new career!