Randall Reed's Prestige Ford Automotive Delivery Coordinator
Posted On: July 25, 2020
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2020
Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford Automotive Delivery Coordinator
Walk around vehicle with new car customers and inspect their vehicles after being detailed inside and out to ensure quality and informative technology delivery process.
Schedule Monday – Saturday with Sundays off and one day off during the week.
10am-7pm or 12pm-9pm are alternating schedules Monday – Friday
9am-7pm or 12pm-9pm are alternating schedules for Saturday.
Looking to hire ASAP for the Automotive Delivery Coordinator Position.
- Inspect vehicle for sings, scratches, dents, stains, spots
- Receive and process license plates from the title clerks and reach out to customers to let them know when plates have arrived.
- Install plates and registration sticker for customers.
- Follow up with customers on their experience to ensure they are satisfied and inform GSM of any customer service issues.
- Coordinate with sales consultant regarding any concerns that may arise during delivery.
- Help customers set-up the FordPass Smartphone application to work with their vehicle when compatible.
- Assist customers on the service drive who are having any technical issues with SYNC System.
- Creating daily and monthly spreadsheet reports for customer feedback scores as well as key tracking and other delivery-relevant information.
- Printing temporary license plates for new car customers.
- Stocking and keeping track of vehicle packets in the inventory closet.
Complete Online Application or Email a resume to Sheena Sharapata at SSharapata@WCAO.net. Bilingual a plus, but not required.
Randall Reed’s Prestige Ford is a three year consecutive Ford Triple Crown Winner and eight year consecutive Ford President’s Award Winner.