Park Cities Ford of Dallas seeks a select motivated individual to join the Sales Team of Texas’ #1 automotive sales brand. Are you an enterprising person who takes pride in building relationships as a sales leader in an uncapped career opportunity?
Are you self-motivated and self-driven to the point that you don’t need to be told what to do because you’re already on it and are two steps ahead? Are you competitive by nature and are you committed to excellence? Do you want to be in complete control of your financial future as opposed to being boxed in by a capped-out income potential?
If you think you can keep up with the best of the best in Dallas/Fort Worth and all of North Texas, then we would like to introduce you to our management team in person to offer you a life-changing career opportunity.
Park Cities Ford of Dallas is a full-service multi award-winning dealership and ranked among the top 1% of its peers in the United States. Our well-established, family-owned business is located on 12 acres in the heart of Dallas between Up Town and the Medical District and just a mile south of Dallas Love Field Airport. In business for more than 25 years, we serve a diverse and multi-cultural clientele who place trust in us to serve their friends and family for all of their automotive needs. Park Cities Ford is a company with a great reputation in Dallas/Fort Worth for being best in class as well as known as a company that gives back to its local community. We need 5-Star talent that is going to grow into sales leadership that helps continue our legacy. We are a two-time J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence in Customer Experience.
At Park Cities Ford, you have all the tools you need to achieve at the highest level. Advance your career by working closely with an experienced, committed management team. We are experts at developing talent and we want proven winners on our team to support our growth in an exploding market.
If this describes you, please submit your resume now. We look forward to hearing from you!
- GUARANTEED WEEKLY PAY
- ON-THE-JOB PAID TRAINING
- UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL
- PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUSES & COMMISSION
- PAID VACATION
- EMPLOYEE & FAMILY PREFERRED PRICING ON ALL AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & SALES
- CLOSED SUNDAYS
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- LONG AND SHORT TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
- 401(K) WITH PERCENT EMPLOYER MATCH
- AND MUCH MORE!
- DRESS DAILY IN A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ATTIRE AND BE ON TIME TO YOUR ASSIGNED WORK SHIFTS
- COLD CALLING AND SELF-DRIVING BUSINESS IS NOT NECESSARY.
- PROFESSIONALLY GREET ALL CUSTOMERS AT THE ENTRY OF THE FACILITY, ANSWER ALL INBOUND PHONE CALLS, AND RESPOND IN A TIMELY FASHION TO ALL ON-LINE REQUESTS
- PROFESSIONALLY AND EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE IN PERSON VERBALLY AND WRITTEN ON THE PHONE/TEXT, AND VIA EMAIL WITH ALL CLIENTS
- BE ABLE TO SELF-MANAGE AND FOLLOW UP DAILY WITH SOLD CUSTOMER AND ALL UNSOLD CUSTOMER SALES OPPORTUNITIES
- BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PAST, CURRENT, AND FUTURE AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE TO CUSTOMERS
- BE AN EXCEPTIONAL RESPECTFUL LISTENER WITH COMMON SENSE TO BE ABLE TO ASSIST AND MEET THE NEEDS OF ALL CUSTOMERS
- BE AN ENTHUSIASTIC TEAM PLAYER AND BE WILLING TO ASSIST AND PERFORM OTHER DUTIES THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ASSIGNED TO YOU BY YOUR MANAGER
- DO THE RIGHT THING. DO EVERYTHING TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY, EVERY DAY! SHOW OTHERS YOU CARE! COMMIT TO EXCELLENCE.
- PRIOR AUTOMOTIVE SALES EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
- BE COACHABLE AND SELF-MOTIVATED
- COMPUTER & PHONE SKILLS
- EXCELLENT IN-PERSON CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- ABILITY TO WORK WELL IN A PROCESS DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT
- VALID DRIVERS LICENSE WITH A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT