Prestige Ford Automotive Service Technician
Last Day to Apply: March 31, 2021
Automotive Service Technician – Randall Reed's Prestige Ford
Email a Resume directly to Sheena Sharapata at SSharapata@WCAO.net
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License
State Inspection License
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our Associates should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long term relationship with each Associate offering the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group also offers educational and long term career assistance:
- World Class University
- New hire orientation
- OJT on the job training
- Manufacturer’s certification processes
- Soft skills / work process training
- Established career paths to achieve
Randall Reed’s World Class Automotive Group
The World Class Automotive Group Talent Team recruits talent to compliment the Randall Reed family of dealerships. Through dealership acquisitions and business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our corporate and dealership needs. The World Class Automotive Group seeks individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Due to our recent growth and acquisitions we are looking for individuals to fulfill positions.