Service Advisor - Quick Lane Spring
QUICK LANE – SPRING
The Largest 28 Bay Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center is Expanding!
Seeking Customer Service Advisors for High Volume for Our Quick Lane Service Drive!
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? WE WANT YOU!
As a Quick Lane Customer Service Advisor at largest 28 Bay Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center, it’s more than just a job, it’s a career! You will have the opportunity to join an incredible award-winning organization. We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused Customer Service Advisor who will help us redefine the car-servicing experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Customer Service Advisor is the face of our business for our customers and the main point of contact between them and our service technicians. It is the Customer Service Advisor’s responsibility to services to the customer in a professional manner, addressing their automotive service and maintenance requirements as well as present and sell needed products. It is expected that the Customer Service Advisor to build rapport with the customer to promote customer satisfaction and long-lasting customer retention.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively, and ensure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate service. Possess a strong ability to sell and able able to remain calm and handle stressful situations. Excellent interpersonal skills which demonstrate a customer service-oriented attitude. Must be able to work with and assist all types of personalities and constituencies.
- Greet the customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to the technicians.
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods.
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates.
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation.
- Timely and consistent follow up on each repair, keeping customers informed of progress.
- Sell and manage extended warranties.
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete.
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up.
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers.
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints.
- Keep Service Manager informed of ALL problems, including potential problems.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance to the Quick Lane standards.
- Must be able to manage in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision
- Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Previous automotive Service Advisor experience heavily preferred
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits program!
- Aggressive, competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching program for most full-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Paid training and educational career path tool to assist in career development
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Quick Lane Tire and Auto? We offer the advantages that only an award winning, volume selling automotive organization can. We are part of one of the largest Texas’ independent, Top 100 automotive groups in the United States. World Class Automotive operates numerous Quick Lane and dealerships across Texas - which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make us an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.SpringQuickLane.com.
APPLY TODAY: Spring - Quick Lane Service Advisor
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.