Service Advisor - Planet Ford - Spring
PLANET FORD – SPRING
Attention Experienced Service Advisors…….Planet Ford Spring is NOW Expanding our team!!
Seeking Motivated individuals for High Volume and Record Sales Service Drive!
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Service Advisor at the #1 Planet Ford Spring, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused Service Advisor who will help us redefine the car-buying and service experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Service Advisor is the face of the dealership for service customers. It is the Service Advisor’s responsibility to present and sell needed products, services to the customer in a professional manner while adhering to the manufacturer’s published maintenance schedule and requirements. In doing so it is expected that the Service Advisor will build rapport with the customer to promote customer satisfaction and customer retention.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively, and ensure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate service. Must possess a strong ability to sell. Ability to remain calm and handle stressful situations. Excellent interpersonal skills which demonstrate a customer service-oriented attitude. Must be able to work with and assist all types of personalities and constituencies.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain pertinent vehicle information
- Actively promote and build rapport with the customer
- Advise customers on the care and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Generate and provide customer with a complete and accurate estimate of repair
- Establish and communicate completion time of repair with customer and technician
- Answer incoming service calls
- Maintain and schedule service appointments
- Follow prescribed procedures for customer post follow-up resulting in return visits, increased sales and admirable CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
- Strictly follow the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines and procedures
- Conduct business in an honest manner that maintains the manufacturer Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) at or above Asbury's specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, and company policy, regarding the safeguarding all customer, company and manufacturer information, as well as customers vehicle and property
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Effective people skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Leadership quality
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Must be able to manage in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision
- Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Previous automotive Service Advisor experience heavily preferred
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits program!
- Aggressive, competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching program for most full-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Paid training and educational career path tool to assist in career development
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Planet Ford? Planet Ford offers the advantages that only a #1 volume selling, award winning dealership can. With one of the largest inventories of vehicles in stock to sell, 700+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, we are part of one of the largest Texas’ independent, Top 100 auto retailers in the United States. World Class Automotive operates numerous dealerships across Texas - which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Planet Ford an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.Planetford45.com.
APPLY TODAY! Planet Ford Service Advisor
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.